samedi 3 mai 2008

Back in Belgium


Living near Belgium is fun for a party addict, huge & respected clubs, crazy line ups, cheap booze, drugs everywhere and certainly the strongest club culture in the world. Every week end party people cross this country from part to part, cruisin' the best parties, you know the one where at 00' people scream and already burn the floor ! In the past I sometimes felt more belgian than french, havin' fantastic times as a party animal in this country with so many friends means a lot to me, my love for electronic beats is linked to Belgium. Everything starts there, my passion, my culture, my vision of partyin', ... everything which brought together a selektor and a pussy. That's why I always feel a bit of a pressure when I play there, not the same pressure I had lots of time crossin' the borders but not so far hé hé. So that will be the 5th times I play in Brussels, all the previous times were amazing so if you're near come and say hi. WOM parties seems great, the promoters are real passionate, it's their 3rd edition and with Sebo K and Lust Addict as precedent headliners I feel really confident. And most of all be prepared I'm back with strong insane pepits !

Aucun commentaire: