vendredi 6 juin 2008

New direction


4 seasons running parties @ Kiosk with Dviason and some of the other week ends on the road spreading my vision of dance music. I must admit I felt a bit empty this last season, on the promoter side, noticing that the thrills were not as high as they were so it's the right time to focus on something fresh. I'm really excited about producing, and starting a collaboration with my mate Monoblok. The idea to work together emerged during a gorgeous after party at infamous Berlin Panorama Bar, expect the unexpected just as in this oh so particular place ... Monoblok is part of the Paysages Electroniques crew, boss of Rodoid netlabel and producer since more than 10 years performing live in various clubs & festivals, visit the following websites to know more about my partner in crime :

MONOBLOK MYSPACE
RODOID WEBSITE
RODOID MYSPACE

More infos soon, so we hope ...

Aucun commentaire: