mercredi 11 mars 2009

Licensed to kill the dancefloor























You may have noticed that it's rare on this blog to get djset to download, weird for a dj as I am but it could be explained easily by the fact that I listened a lot of livesets but really few blow my mind. Lookin' into the previous posts I only find a Pan Pot one and a Mindphone one. Once again, this guy I do consider as my belgian alter ego drop a real bomb and honored me by selected our latest track with Monoblok : "Straighthead". U're the one dude !

"I THOUGHT I WAS OVER" available here to download : http://www.mindphone.be

01 == Ben Klock = Subzero
02 == Ben Klock = Steady Plus
03 == Monoblok & Pussy Selektor = Straighthead
04 == Ben Klock = Pulse
05 == Ruede Hagelstein = Scissor Mouse
06 == Ruede Hagelstein = Fieser Mopp
07 == Paul Loraine = Pins And Needles - Matt Tolfrey & Marcashken T.A.S.H Remix
08 == Jonas Kopp = Flora
09 == Paul Ritch = Evil Laff - Konrad Black Remix
10 == Danton Eeprom = Legacy
11 == Audio Soul Project = Reality Check - Vincenzo Remix
12 == Julian Jeweil = Saint Mitre - Danton Eeprom's Futurama Rework
13 == Jenn = Black
14 == Ben Klock = Before One
15 == Circlesquare = Music For Satellites

Aucun commentaire: