lundi 4 février 2008

February selection to make u dance


Here are some of the tracks you might hear me play in the next gigs. Special mentions to Dyno & Discodeine tracks, exactly the sound I want to hear nowadays !

Efdemin - Tampopo : Acid Bells - Helicopters Got Cameras (CURLE)
Dyno : Alpharias (MANTRA VIBES)
Discodeine : Discodeine Ep (D-I-R-T-Y)
Alex Under - Remixes By Alexi Delano And Xpansul - Mihalis Safras : Trapezones Erectos And Extrapezlo Remixes (TRAPEZ)
Dubfire Remix Audion - Booka Shade : I Feel Speed (NO LABEL)
Bigger Than Jesus : Witch Kraft Ep (TFE)
Gavin Herlihy : Opium Haze (KINDISCH)
The Hacker And Eric Borgo It's a Fine Line remix : Zone (TSUBA)
Marc Antona : Blind Tested Ep (SENDER)
Michal Ho - Remixes By Adam Beyer - Inxec : Screw The Coffeemaker (TUNINGS SPORK)
Donk Boys : Doozer Ep (FRANKIE)
Swat Squad And Sentinel : Combustible Ep (PLOT)
Le K : Freaky Fry (FLOPPY FUNK)
King Unique - Remixes By Luke Dzierzek And James Talk : Yoh-koh Remixes (CURFEW)
Style Of Eye : The Big Kazoo Ep (DIRTYBIRD)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

ohhh man you have a great blog. And i see you listen perfect sounds its great. me too like this style of music. Maybe if you have Soul Seek write me messege. my nick name 'HOUSE_DNEPR' Thanx!